Thanksgiving is next week and I am super excited!! I love making and eating the food and I also love getting ready for the dinner, I just get super excited!
For today, I thought I would share with you how I am planning to do my makeup for Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
- I mixed my Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and appleied all over my face.
- I applied my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer on my under eye area, around my eyebrows and around red areas.
- I set my makeup with my NYX HD Finishing Powder in Banana
- I contoured with my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
- For my blush I used the blush in my Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour.
- For my highlighter I used my Mary-Lou Manizer by theBalm.
- I primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer.
- I applied Buff from my LORAC Pro Palette 2 all over my eyelids so that the eyeshadows would blend together better.
- On my crease I applied Lt. Brown from my LORAC Pro Palette 2.
- On my eyelids I applied Chopper from my Naked 2 Palette, I like this color because it is a nice copper color and it is perfect for this holiday.
- I then applied Snakebite from my Naked 2 Palette on my outer V to add a bit of smokiness to my eyes. I also applied it on my lower lash line.
- On my brow bone, I applied Foxy from my Naked 2 Palette.
- On my inner tear duct I applied Bootycall also my the Naked 2 Palette.
- For my eyeliner I put Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition. I lined my upper and lower lash line.
- After curling my eyelashes, I did two coats of Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced.
- I filled my eyebrows in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown.
Here’s a close up of my eyes. Please ignore my messy eyebrows, I haven’t had time to get them waxed.
- I put on my Candy Cane Chapstick to moisturize my lips.
- I lined my lips with Vino by MAC and blended it to soften the color.
- For my lip color I used my Avon Tint n’ Go in Berry Baie. I used this burgundy tint since I wanted a rich color but since there will be lots of food consumed, I don’t want to be worried about my lip color.
I hope y’all like this Thanksgiving makeup look!
You can also find me here: