This season I have been loving the dark berry lip look. I love to pair the lip color with a shimmery, champagne colored eyeshadow.
Not too long ago I picked up Dark Side by MAC and I have been obsessed over this dark lip shade so here’s is a tutorial over this fall look. Enjoy!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- MAC Studio Fluid Fix Concealer: I applied it on my under eye area, around my eyebrows for added definition, and around my lips.
- NYX HD Finishing Powder in Banana
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny: I slightly contoured my cheeks, sides of face, and nose.
- Laura Geller Baked Contour & Color Palette Blush and Highlighter: I applied blush in the apples of my cheeks and highlighter on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and Cupid’s bow.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primmer
- LORAC Pro Palette 2
- Nectar on crease
- Rosé on the lid
- Lt. Brown on the outer v
- Buff on the brow bone
- Beige on inner tear duct
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition: I applied the eyeliner on lower and upper lash line. I also blended the liner with my finger a bit on the lower lash line for a softer look.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: I did two coats
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
- ChapStick in Candy Cane
- MAC Lip Liner in Vino
- MAC lipstick in Dark Side
- I went back with my concealer brush and cleaned up around the lips.
*the lips look a bit lighter which I think is because I forgot to remove a bit of the Chapstick before applying the lip liner and lipstick.
I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever makeup tutorial!
Are you wearing dark lips this season?